AxiCom is the global communications agency for tech brands and brands with a tech story. In a world obsessed with microchips and megapixels, we add heart and soul to the narrative while blending it with data and imagination. We’re the game-changers, the ones who look at trends and say, “That’s cool, but how about we turn it up a notch?” Our team is a group of storytelling pioneers, ready to get their hands dirty. We’re not for everyone, but if you’re a builder, an explorer, and a believer in the power of unconventional thinking, then we might just be the team for you.
Our culture is defined by the three I’s (Intelligence, Integrity, Initiative). We celebrate what makes each of us unique because, it is those differences that fuel our creativity and spark new ideas. Join us, WPP’s only tech specialist agency, in reshaping the world of tech communications one byte at a time.
Please visit our LinkedIn page to apply and learn about the benefits of this role.
Learn the fundamentals of client service, research, media relations, and communications to develop a solid understanding of how to deliver value to your account team(s) through day-to-day activities.
- Monitoring and daily reporting of traditional and social media
- Researching media opportunities, building media lists and mapping media contacts
- Tracking and compiling client media coverage reports across brand and corporate reputation issues
- Conducting online research on clients, competitors, and industry trends
- Preparing monthly activity reports and maintaining calendars
Experience that contributes to your success
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with a strong attention to detail
- Keen eye for news, curiosity about the media landscape, and an interest in technology
- Strong and thorough research capabilities and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Internship(s) in public relations and agency experience a plus
- Previous media monitoring experience and experience using media monitoring tools (Cision, Radian6, Gorkana, Vocus, MuckRack, etc.) a plus
- Desire to work in a diverse and inclusive organization as an active participant in cultural initiatives and training opportunities
The base salary for this position at the time of this posting may range from $28,400 to $65,000. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including location, business needs, level of responsibility, experience, and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package, click here for more details.
AxiCom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MF/Disability/Vet, and we are proud of our diverse workforce.