Senior Finance Manager, US
AxiCom is the global communications agency for tech brands and brands with a tech story. In a world obsessed with microchips and megapixels, we add heart and soul to the narrative while blending it with data and imagination. We’re the game-changers, the ones who look at trends and say, “That’s cool, but how about we turn it up a notch?” Our team is a group of storytelling pioneers, ready to get their hands dirty. We’re not for everyone, but if you’re a builder, an explorer, and a believer in the power of unconventional thinking, then we might just be the team for you.
Our culture is defined by the three I’s (Intelligence, Integrity, Initiative). We celebrate what makes each of us unique because, it is those differences that fuel our creativity and spark new ideas. Join us, WPP’s only tech specialist agency, in reshaping the world of tech communications one byte at a time.
The Senior Finance Manager will take ownership of the corporate financial model, ensuring accuracy and relevance. Collaborate with key stakeholders to drive investment decisions that align with our strategic objectives and financial framework. Deliver accurate and timely quarterly financial forecasting to executives and investors. Prepare and deliver presentations tailored for executive audiences, communicating key financial insights and recommendations.
- Build processes and drive insights and action that lead to measurable impact on the business
- Build solid, collaborative relationships with key businesses to help drive efficient investment allocation to maximize ROI
- Develop financial Frameworks to help drive strategic business decisions, provide insight into ROI, and track progress against our strategic goals
- Lead monthly and quarterly management reporting, distilling / synthesizing key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages to senior leadership
- Lead Adhoc projects in support of business initiatives
- Assisting in all aspects of month close, including journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and variance analysis
- Creating and maintaining monthly reports and updates based on data analysis
- Assisting with proposals, planning, budget creation, global reporting, audits, and special projects
- Assisting with the development, implementation, and review of fiscal policies, including implementation and tracking against Sarbanes Oxley requirements
- Keeping up with industry news, trends, and opportunities
Experience that contributes to your success
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience with finance or supporting a marketing organization
- Prior experience with Maconomy or SAP BFC is a plus
- Comfort in using Advanced Excel to create and manage detailed reporting
- Comfort working daily with P&L and Balance SheetsWorking knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley requirements and implementation of such processes a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence effectively
- Outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Thorough understanding of generally accepted auditing and accounting standards
- Ability to work within teams and independently (depending on the situation), as well as handle multiple projects in a simultaneous and collaborative manner
- Desire to work in a diverse and inclusive organization as an active participant in cultural initiatives and training opportunities
- Demonstration of leadership and management capabilities
The base salary for this position at the time of this posting may range from $110,000 to $130,000. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including location, business needs, level of responsibility, experience, and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package; click here for more details.
AxiCom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MF/Disability/Vet, and we are proud of our diverse workforce.